Friday 29 April 2011

Rad Dad's first online video!




This video is from 2004 when I started riding all over again. At this point I had started relearning my old trick. I wasn't completing many of them at the time. I was very excited to be riding again. I am still excited about riding. After looking at my newest video it made me think about how far I had really come along with my riding. Yeah I am stoked on where I was and where I am now. If your reading this please click http://www.bmxfreestyler.com/2011/04/todays-riding-lets-get-crazy.html to see my riding in 2011

3 comments:

A said...

You've come a long way Rad Dad , keep on busting bro.

Mark "Rad Dad" Dandridge said...

Thank you very much Howard. Thanks for posting Effraim. I recently just thought about it and remembered it was not online anymore. Brings back great memories.So glad I stuck with it the second time around.

R.Cyr said...

You've progressed amazingly over the course of a few years Mr. Dandridge. It's no easy task for older dudes like ourselves to juggle work, family, riding, and the numerous other responsibilities life throws at us. Congratulations on the progression. I started riding flatland again roughly a year ago after stumbling on Effraim's blogging site and seeing your video. I'm trying to creep back up to mediocrity. I rode when I was a teenager way back in the day. I'm pulling some tricks off now that I never thought I would be able to do. I'm turning 39 tomorrow and I'll be out riding:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjuK4Dg0z9w